POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Website Online : Re: New Website Online Server Time
5 May 2024 19:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Website Online
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 25 Mar 2005 19:55:04
Message: <4244b2e8$1@news.povray.org>
Nice to see a page that focus on Moray..
and not just POV-Ray.. enough paw-coders
out there.. IMHO ;)

The only thing I might have an oppinion on is
the change in themes on the different pages..
A nice little touch would be to keep the
first theme (not the keyhole one..) on all
pages.. just a suggestion..

Any chanse that you could keep a repository
of models? I don't mean to be disrespectful,
but the official Moray page somewhat.. ehr.. lacks
updates..

Looking forward to see your page develop :)

Regards,
Stefan